When you are planning to get breast augmentation surgery, you should make sure that you are getting it done with the help of a good and qualified professional doctor like Dr Leonard Hochstein. When it comes to plastic surgery, we see that there are many options available but not all the options are equally good and reliable. This could be one of the most difficult decisions of your life, and you should be very considerate while taking this decision. In this article, we will guide you about the questions that you should ask form your potential plastic surgeon and the answers to these questions will not only help you pick the right plastic surgeon but will also solve many confusions and complications regarding breast implants and breast augmentation surgeries. When you visit a plastic surgeon for consultation, you should be ready with the list of questions, so that the time you spend with the consultant is used effectively and you get answer to all the questions that are popping in your head. It is always a great idea to create a list of questions beforehand.
Questions to ask
Following is a list of the most important questions that you should ask from your plastic surgeon consultant in order to reach a good decision about your breast augmentation surgery.
• Are you certified and associated?
• What is your area of specialization, are you a general surgeon or are specialized in breast augmentation?
• Where will be the surgery performed? Will you perform the surgery at clinic, or you are associated with a big hospital?
• How many implant options are available?
• Am I the right candidate? It is important to know about your body type as only then you will be able to know whether breast implants are the right option for you or not.
• What could be the risks after surgery?